As more families choose cremation a person may choose from several options:
- Inurnment above-ground in a niche in a mausoleum or columbarium as described above
- Burial in the ground in a traditional burial space
- Burial in the ground in a smaller, cremation-only burial space
- Burial in the ground in an eco-friendly Cremation Garden with landscaping and irrigation
- Burial in the ground in a traditional burial space already occupied by a loved one either as a casket burial or as a cremation burial. Burial in a single grave with a loved one requires an Additional Right of Interment and affords a cost savings when compared to the purchase of a separate burial space.